"To laugh often
To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the
betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty, to find the best in
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a
garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has
breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We try to get a pair of pants, a shirt, a sweater or jacket and a pair of shoes for each kid.
- We like to get them things they can return easily with a gift receipt. Target is always a good option.
- We also like to get each child a book and one toy/game/fun, and have the same number of gifts for each child.
- The gifts will be delivered to the families on Christmas Eve.
- I will also need to find $200 for a grocery gift certificate for each family.